Monday 17 January 2011

My darkness hole


Now,I’m trap.
Now,I’m stuck.

In my darkness hole who I made it.

I want to screaming.
But,my voice doesn’t come out.

I want to running.
But,my feet doesn’t want to move.

I want to close my eyes.
But,my eyes doesn’t want to close.

I want to crying.
But,my tears doesn’t come out or fall.

I hate dark.

I’m alone here.

There’s nobody here.

I’m scare.

There’s no light.

For lead me out from here.

Now,I can’t do anything in this darkness.

I’m just waiting here.

Waiting,until my saviour will come.
And saving me from this darkness.

Or.

Maybe,I’ll be stuck here,forever.

Maybe,I’ll be trap here,forever.

And,maybe,I’ll be die here.
In my darkness hole.
And,if does.

I’m just waiting here.
Until my death is come.

I’m just waiting here.
Until the Reaper is come.

To taking my soul from my body.

And stoping my time.

Then.

I can go out from my darkness hole who I made it

No comments:

Post a Comment